nav pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to school, but without the "back"

Hello! Sorry that I forgot about you guys, again... the long holiday weekend has messed me up a little, so another Sunday came & went without me remembering to post! My home is quiet right now, and not in that sinister, "oh crumbs, where are they and what are they up to?" kind of way. I think I'm the only one awake in the house! So I'm taking a few moments to share pictures of my two oldest blondies.

This is my biggest boy! He's 5, his favorite color is green, and he loves doing color by number activity pages.



This is my smaller (but still pretty big!) boy! He's 3, his favorite color is blue, and he loves coloring in mommy's notebooks with a pen.




Technically, we haven't even sat down to DO any school today... and I'm not sure if we will, either. Probably I'll have them do some worksheets or coloring pages while I make dinner, or something. But, that's the beauty of the fact that almost any activity can be a learning one! Especially at their ages.


Do any of you homeschool, and did you begin when your children were little like mine currently are? Even if you're not homeschooling, do you have little ones starting school this year? This is definitely a whole new adventure, and I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We'll review it before posting it.