nav pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Why I Will Keep Posting, No Matter How Sporadically

Just so you know, I haven't forgotten about you!

Also I actually do know the difference between the days of the week.

I intended to post on Sundays, and that worked out initially but then Sundays got busy. Then Mondays flew by. Then I started posting on Tuesdays semi-regularly. Then a couple of weeks went by plus I've been trying to figure out how to homeschool AND homekeep plus (same as pretty much everyone all around the country) we've been dealing with cooties.

So! My new plan is to chill out on exactly which day I end up squeezing in enough time to write here and just continue to aim for posting once a week.

I'm not stressed about it anymore (strange but true) which is cool.

But it's very important to me that I keep posting because very often I give up on things after a while, and I'm determined not to give up on this.

Now, unfortunately, I've been working on some of those Before & After type projects lately... but without taking Before pictures. Oops. And I keep realizing that I've forgotten to take Before pictures while I'm in the middle of doing the project, at which point I've already made so much progress that it wouldn't make sense to take a picture right then. Sooo... maybe I'll just come up with another category, such as, "Mostly Homey Content" and use it to provide a peek into my home without the Before & After-ness. That could be cool.

Anyway, my face is congested + my baby is teething and nearly-walking + my sons don't think they need naps = I'm pretty sleepy, so this is the part where I wrap up.


What do you think about the idea of Before & After posts of projects I do? What about Mostly Homey Content posts? What other kinds of things are you interested in me writing about? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We'll review it before posting it.